Privacy and Cookies Policy
Dear Sir or Madam,
TENNIS STAR, S.L – Av. Diagonal 463 Bis, Planta 4. 08036 Barcelona. Data Controller (Art. 28 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/03), intends to provide you with all the information regarding processing of your personal data and its purpose.
Personal data processed, is data exclusively provided by you, in a spontaneous and optional manner, by filling out the registration forms on our websites (first and last name and e-mail address), or that resulting from your participation in the surveys offered to customers.
The granting of personal data (first and last name, address, e-mail address) is mandatory to take advantage of the services listed below. Failure to release said data will prevent TENNIS STAR, S.L from performing the service.
The granting of other personal identifying information such as telephone number, date of birth, and occupation, is optional and secondary to the execution of the service.
Any further and unnecessary information not related to the purpose of the collection will not be processed for different purposes not defined, and not specified, within this privacy notice.
Processing of your freely and explicitly authorized personal data, is to be considered legitimate, pertinent, secure and performed while protecting and respecting your privacy.
Furthermore, TENNIS STAR, S.L may use your pertaining data, with your essential and explicit consent, for the purposes of the activities listed below:
- Sending of advertising/promotional material: use of data to receive, via e-mail or other means of communication, advertising/promotional material for the promotion of products or services and offers related to stores, internet sites, and businesses managed by the Companies belonging to TENNIS STAR, S.L
- Detecting purchasing preferences: use of your purchasing data to improve your business offer and to be able to issue personalized promotions of products and/or services for the businesses mentioned in point a).
- Market research: use of data for the conduct of market research, including via e-mail, on products sold and services offered by TENNIS STAR, S.L for all the businesses referred to in point a).
The release of data for the purposes indicated above is optional. Your potential refusal will result in the inability of TENNIS STAR, S.L to carry out its activities concerning you.
The personal data you provide will only be processed by our authorized and appointed personnel in accordance with Art. 30 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/03, within the limits of privacy regulations and solely for the aforementioned purposes.
Data processing is carried out on paper format using manual and computerized methods in compliance with the security measures imposed by the regulations. Data processing takes place at the headquarters of the Data Controller company and at the offices of other companies appointed by TENNIS STAR, S.L
Data may be disclosed to affiliated and/or subsidiary companies and to external parties in order to carry out particular activities aimed at achieving the same purposes. Such third parties will carry out the processing as Parties in Charge of Processing (Art. 30) or external Data Processing Managers (Art. 29), in compliance with the security measures stated by the regulations.
Your statement of consent is required to allow collection and processing of your personal data. You may send an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to object to the processing and to exercise your rights against the Data Controller.
Specifically, pursuant to Art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/03, you may request:
– The disclosure of the existence of processed data concerning you;
– Promptly obtain, in an accessible format, the communication of such data and its origin, cancellation, conversion into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of law;
– Updating, correcting or adding of data;
– Confirmation that the operations listed above have been referred to those to whom the data has been communicated. Except in cases where such fulfillment does not appear to be possible or clearly implies the use of means disproportionate to the protected right;
– Moreover, you are permitted to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data although relevant to the purpose of the collection.
The Data Processing Manager is TENNIS STAR, S.L – Av. Diagonal 463 Bis, Planta 4. 08036 Barcelona. The list of other processing managers is continually updated and is made available at the company’s headquarters.
Art. 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights)
The party concerned has the right to obtain confirmation as to the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him/her, regardless of whether it is already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
The party concerned has the right to receive information on:
- The origin of his/her personal data;
- The purposes and methods of data processing;
- The logic applied in case of processing made using electronic equipment;
- The identity of the Data Controller, Data Processing Managers and appointed representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- The parties or categories of parties to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as an appointed representative in the territory of the State, of Data Processing Managers, or parties in charge of processing.
The party concerned has the right to obtain:
- The updating, correction or, if relevant, the supplementing of data;
- The cancellation, conversion into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including data which retention is unnecessary for the collection purposes, or subsequently processed;
- Certification that the operations and contents referred to in points a) and b) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data has been communicated, except in cases where such fulfillment does not appear to be possible or clearly implies the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
The party concerned may fully or partially object:
- To the processing of his/her personal data, although relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- To the processing of his/her personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales, or for the purpose of market research or commercial information.
Cookies policy and management
Cookies allow us to understand what users might be interested in using the basic data contained therein. Cookies not only help us to automatically and accurately customize your site experience, but also allow us to identify and correct any errors encountered by users during browsing.
Our cookies do not record data such as your name, address, phone number, or payment information. Cookies are solely used to record site parts visited by users and their stay. This operation allows us not only to understand what makes our website more accessible to users, but also to improve the quality of the site itself. You can use your browser to block, restrict or delete cookies from vivalagioia.it. All browsers are different, thus you may need to consult the “Help” section of your browser to learn more about modifying cookie preferences.
If you want to disable cookies in your browser, you can do so by using its menu bar. You should keep in mind that if cookies are not enabled, vivalagioia.it will not be able to customize and improve the service offered.
We care about providing this information following a recent amendment of EU legislation covering all European websites. We also want to be clear and transparent with our users regarding their privacy while using our site. We believe it is very important that our users trust us and rely on our professionalism. We are also developing many other cookies and improvements related to privacy on our site.
By subscribing to the mailing list, you agree to receive by e-mail, automatically and free of charge, every new issue of the TENNIS STAR, S.L Newsletter.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING NOTICE
This notice is issued pursuant to Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Code on the protection of personal data.
The TENNIS STAR, S.L Newsletter is sent by e-mail, to those who request it, by filling out the form and authorizing TENNIS STAR, S.Lto process their personal data.
The granting of personal data is optional. If you do not provide the data, we will not be able to provide the Newsletter service requested.
Purpose of the processing: personal data provided by users will only be used to send the Newsletter and will not be disclosed to third parties.
Methods for data processing: data collected is processed electronically. In order to prevent data loss, misuse or incorrect use and unauthorized access, appropriate security measures are implemented.
Data Controller: the Data Controller of the collected data is TENNIS STAR, S.L, with headquarters in Av. Diagonal 463 Bis, Planta 4. 08036 Barcelona.
Data processing related to the Newsletter service takes place at the aforementioned headquarters of TENNIS STAR, S.L and is processed by personnel of TENNIS STAR, S.L.
Data Processing Manager: if it is necessary to carry out activities concerning maintenance of the internet site, the data related to the newsletter service will be processed by the company, TENNIS STAR, S.L, the Data Processing Manger pursuant to Article 29 of the Code on the Protection of Personal Data.
Rights of parties concerned: the people to whom the personal data refers to have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of said data, and to learn its content and origin, verify its accuracy, or request that it be supplemented, updated or corrected (Article 7 of the Code on the Protection of Personal Data).
Pursuant to said article, you have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of law, and in any case to object, for legitimate reasons, to its processing.
Requests should be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com, or by regular mail, to the company headquarters: TENNIS STAR, S.L, Av. Diagonal 463 Bis, Planta 4. 08036 Barcelona.
Data retention periods: the retention of data will take place until the request of the party concerned including any objection to the sending of the Newsletter, and the intent of the latter to waive its receipt. However, data will not be retained more than five years after the date of its recording.
Purpose of granting of data: the granting of data is optional, although any refusal to reply will make it impossible for the Data Controller to proceed with requests for Newsletters.
Consent: pursuant to Art. 23 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, the consent to the processing of the aforementioned data is necessary because it is not collected within the terms of previous contractual agreements. Consent is considered freely issued by checking the “Accept Privacy and Terms” box.
CANCELLATION OF THE SERVICE
If you no longer want to receive the Newsletter, simply enter your e-mail address on the form and click on the “Cancel subscription” button.
If you have any problems, please send an e-mail alert to: firstname.lastname@example.org